When your home or business is in need of a temporary dehumidification solution, we can provide dehumidifier rentals that are capable of removing up to 36 gallons of water from the air per day and help improve the overall air quality in the area. Please take a look at the information below regarding the units we have.
- Largest Capacity Refrigerant Unit Available – Up to 36 Gallons Per Day (See the unit comparison chart to see how Quality saves you time & money)
- Extremely Energy Efficient – Requires only 10 Amps of Electricity (Reduced Operating Costs)
- Onboard Humidistat for Easy Control
- 25 ft. Power Cord/30 Ft. Drain Hose
- Reservoir Pumping System for 20 ft. of Lift
- Plenty of Units Available (We have them when you need them)
- Ask about our Power Air Movers for extreme humidity situations.
- Delivery/Pickup: Reduced flat fee of only $75 Each Way (or Free Customer Pickup From our Location at Highways 141/44)
- Daily Rate : $38.00
- Weekly Rate: $ 220.00
Save Time & Money by Renting from Quality
The following scenario assumes there is 300 gallons of humidity to remove, and that you have three choices of units to rent in the marketplace:
|Days||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20||Tot. Gal Removed:|
|Gal/Day (15 Gal Max Capacity)||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||300|
|Gal/Day (25 Gal Max Capacity)||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||25||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||300|
|Gal/Day (36 Gal Max Capacity)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||12||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||300|
As shown below, Quality's 36 Gal/Day unit saves you both time & money:
|Unit||Days||$/Day||Total $||Days Saved|
What Our Clients Say
Wall Crack In Basement Sealed in Fenton, MO
Jake B did a great job and was very professional.
Crack Repair in Saint Louis, MO
The contractor was very professional and did a great job and answered all my questions I had.
Mudjacking in St. Louis, MO
Fantastic, polite, nice. Everything cleaned up perfect.
Crack Repair in Lake Saint Louis, MO
James did an excellent job. Explained what had to be done and completes the job. Very good employee